View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

The next few days Sophia and I engaged in whatsapp messages but we were like just greeting each other with no further progress. As Alice also did not ask me to pick her son up, I did not go to the CCC as well. I asked Sophia out for dinner but she claimed she had a heavy workload so cant accept my dinner invite. Then I suddenly saw Peter's namecard, and decided to text him, so as to test water about him and Sophia.

Peter replied to my message rather quickly and professionally too. Introduced myself and informed him I got his contact via Sophia. And we fixed up an appointment to meet up, of course my intention is not to talk about insurance policy but Sophia..

We met at a restaurant and We introduced ourselves. Peter is in his late 30s and dressed up well. He talked professionally about the policy without being pushy, perhaps thinking that I am Sophia's friend. He appeared gentleman to me, but after we finished talking about policy, we shifted to other topics and then I shifted the topic to Sophia...

Thats when Peter got excited talking about her, and he turned into a talkative chap and a pervertic one, which synced with me..haha

I shared with him what Sophia had told me and he laughed heartily. He then asked what was my relationship with Sophia and I told him we just got to be friends. Then he told me this, " Bro, you sure you just wana be friends? Or you want more? " And I also started to laugh heartily and told him of course more than friends lah..