View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

I told Sophia I am not kpoh(in fact i am,haha), just concerned about her,since she showed concern for me regarding Alice's "cheating", then she slowly but surely told me more about herself, half of them lies, half of them truth...

She said she isnt cold on bed(truth), but her husband just got tired of her, so they just didnt have sex already, and she said she already dry for 10 years,meaning she hasnt had sex or any intimacy w anyone(lies). I asked her wouldnt she want it at times, she said of course(truth),but she could not do w any other guys since she is still married(lies).

Then I asked why not use vibrator, she laughed and said it doesnt feel the same and she doesnt like to masterbate as well(lies). Then she said if one day she does divorce her husband, she would also get a man to spend time with. I wanted to recommend myself but stopped as I didnt want her to see me as a dirty man.

She said lets change topic as it was leading to no where, so we chatted for another hour before we left for home..no hugs or kiss...