View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

The remaining time of our dinner was left to me asking her questions and she siam whenever she could, or gave a fake reply.
I asked her after that night, did she and Peter still meet up, she said no as she was swarmed with work and its always home-work-home. Then I said if like that so boring, she doesnt feel lonely? She replied she got no choice as she needed to stand on her own feet since her husband no longer love her. I probed further by asking is it because they don't have sex anymore, that's why the feelings faded, she hit my hand again, and said that is too personal, she wouldnt answer that.

I then purposely asked how long she never had sex already, she pretended not to hear and shook her 2 fingers and said, No no thats too personal! I went forward by asking is it because she is too cold towards her husband thats why he no more feel, she said thats not true...and then she slowly answered my questions unknowingly...very contradicting this woman!