View Single Post
Old 30-04-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

Sophia revealed that she was standing at the viewing area catching the city's view before her friend, his name is Peter, started to stand behind her and hugged her from behind. I asked her what was her reaction and she said she immediately walked away and told him thats not right. I asked her what happened next and she said Peter just apologised and they continued drinking at their table...

I asked her really nothing happened after that, she once again said she value her moral values and would not stepped oyt of line. I knew I cant trust words from PRC women as they tend to lie often, so I told her I wished to get an insurance policy for "the sons", whether possible to link up Peter with me, she agreed and passed me Peter's namecard. I got his namecard and again "questioned" her whether anything happened between Peter and her, she got angry and said why do I think there were things happened, I just shrugged and said I thought something nice happened for her, thats all...

Then Sophia revealed Peter just sent her to the carpark after their drinks as both of them drove. They just had a goodbye kiss and hug and then both of them went back in their own cars...but knn, later part then I realised Sophia is also a big liar, a professional principal who lies!! Lol