View Single Post
Old 03-05-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good moaning Horny Samsters,

It could be the cool weather that makes many Samsters’ cocks so horny that my warm mouth received quite a few requests for my “Goodwill Free Erotic Bj” fun this very early morning. Haha..

Having said that, I would like to be upfront for everyone benefits.
Do intro name ,age n race?
May i see yr face pic without mask, please.(I already made it clear in my posting on the website)
I am inviting a complete stranger to my place to fuck my mouth n ass for free. I need to see if I am comfortable with your look b4 I invite you over. This way, I do not waste your time with unnecessary long chatting when we may not be suitable after all.
If u not comfortable about showing yr face pic or u only want to show yr face with mask, i fully respect yr privacy and your strong compelling reasons for doing so. However, NO FACE PIC OR PIC WITH MASK MEANS NO CHAT PLEASE. I do not want to chat further to avoid wasting each other time.

In short, please do not text me on Telegram (eastjc) or KIK (eastcqueen) if total discreetness/total privacy is of such utmost importance that you cannot show yr face pic.

Thanks for your understanding.