View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

I slowly unclipped her bra n was caressing n squeezing her breasts n playing with her nipples. Wendy was clearly enjoying my touch n was breathing hard as we french. I felt her hand stroking my dick on the outside of my pants n I was getting hard. I lifted up her top n was greeted by her nice pinkish nipples. I bend down n started licking n sucking on one while my hand continued to caress the other.

My other hand went down towards her thighs n I made my way up to her pussy. She held my hands n stopped me coz she said she was on her period. I also don’t wanna be too pushy so I continued to concentrate on her breasts. She then helped me to unbuckle my belt n unbutton my jeans. She was still rubbing my dick over my boxers before she pulled them down revealing my hardened dick.

She started stroking my dick n using her thumb n using my pre-cum to rub my dick head. It felt really good n she could see I was really enjoying her touch. She then took her rubber band around her wrist n tied her hair up n she bend over n started licking the shaft of my dick n twirling her tongue over my dick head before engulfing my entire dick into her mouth. I sat back n enjoyed her sucking my dick while caressing her soft breasts.

Maybe due to the alcohol, I was taking a long time to cum so she alternated between sucking and stroking my dick with her hands. Soon I felt I was going to cum n she was sucking my dick n she probably felt that I was cumming n she started to suck harder n faster n was caressing my balls at the same until I started to ejaculate into her mouth. She continued to suck until I stopped cumming n she got up n looked at me n smiled. I told her there’s tissue in the glove compartment n she took it n spit my cum out. She saw the packet of wet tissue n she took it out n used it n helped to wipe my dick clean. She even wanted to help me with my jeans and belt but I did them up myself.

She tidied herself up n we rested a while more. I was going to drive her home but she said she can take a taxi home as I live on the other side of the island from her. I drove out of the car park n called a Grab for her to send her back. When she got home she also texted me that she was home n she asked me to sleep early n have a good rest.