View Single Post
Old 26-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

One night I was at another pub n Wendy texted me asking if I will be going down to the other one. I told her I will come by since she was going down. I reached closed to closing time as I had to entertain some guests at the other place. By the time I reached, Wendy was already drinking whisky alone at the bar counter. There was an empty table at the back of the pub n I moved her drinks there n slowly the customers were all leaving. The staff were also cleaning up n they turned off the lights at the entrance. I then started to drink with Wendy and we were just talking about her work n her life back in Ipoh n just finding out more about each other.

I told the staff that they can leave n I will close up when we are done. It was just after 11pm n we both continued to drink n talk. By the time we finished the whisky, it was almost midnight! I was clearly over the limit but I was driving that night. I offered to send her back n we both walked to the MSCP after I closed up the place.

Wendy was quite concerned coz we drank quite a bit so we just sat in the car n talked some more while I sober up. The MSCP is quite old n dark n I parked at a single lot coz I always look for those single lot to park coz I don’t like getting my doors dented by other car doors. There were no other cars at all on the level I was parked at. I don’t know what got into me n where I had the balls to do it (must be from the alcohol) but I just leaned over n kissed her on the lips.

Wendy didn’t pull away n in fact she tilted her head n we frenched like old lovers! We were frenching real hard n I slowly kissed her cheeks n neck n her ear lobes gently n she let out soft moans. I was stroking her arms n thighs n I slowly slipped my hand under her T-shirt. I was slowly stroking her back n belly while we continued to french.