View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Biz Owner Encounters

Wendy did come back a few more times with the group or on her own. We exchanged numbers n she will text me before she comes down to see if I’m gonna be there. I would try to go down if I could but having to juggle between 3 places is challenging.

Once I made an appointment at the hair salon she was working at and all the other Msian girls knew I was there to see Wendy n I kena teased big time n Wendy was blushing all the way. She was very attentive n she gave me a good head massage after she had cut n washed my hair.

So Wendy is quite tall n slim, around 1.65m, fair, long hair with big eyes, a pair of 34Bs, slim waist n her butt a bit flat. She’s not like drop dead gorgeous but those that you will give a second look if u see her on the streets. Her dressing is quite simple, always in black top n jeans.

Whenever she’s alone at the bar, she will drink whisky and have her steak or chicken. We would talk n at 10.30pm the staff will clear the glasses n give us water and we will continue to talk until closing. Bcoz I don’t drive whenever I drink so I couldn’t offer to send her back n she does have a direct bus back to her rented flat which she shares with some of the Msian girls.