View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Wow, I am amazed, so of the bro’s insight is really good. Regarding the “key”, I guess it’s really true, it wasn’t until I meet my ex where he was really open about sex and urges me on to try new stuff and open up where I really began to explore. He was so called the key to unlock my sexual openness. As for sharing of my experience, it is just a recollection of the moment and pleasure that I would like to share because I am anonymous to everyone here.

Anyway, the second encounter with my colleague was a couple of evenings later, where he constantly teased me about my orgasm and he was surprised as he never met anyone that squirted and our conversation now basically is more about sex than work.

So that day when he was teasing me, he mentioned that he had a hard on remembering the incident and teased about how he was having blue balls the whole day when he knows I was pantyless and the taste of my pussy. He asked if I would like to have another “grab” session after all our sexual conversations during work. We set a time and a meeting room that was empty from booking to meet.

The anticipation was driving me crazy, I can remember watching how slowly the clock went by and how every footstep was laced with so much excitement as I made my way to the meeting room. My heart was pounding really hard as I reached for the handle of the door and found him standing behind waiting for me.

He instantly locked the door and we started locking lips and our tongues were having an intense wrestle. This time around, I wanted to return the favor and make him cum as hard as he made me did. I pushed off the straps of my dress, revealing my bra and cleavage, kneeled down and unbuckle his belt and dropped his pants to his ankles. I stroked his hard on outside of his underwear and looked up at him.

I pulled down his trunks, revealing his hard on the the very first time as it was staring at me straight in my face. I used my hand to stroke it gently as he started moaning when he felt my fingers wrapped around his hard cock. I licked his pre cum and pee hole while stroking his dick and massaging his balls with my other hand. I took his dick in my mouth slowly while maintaining my suction around his dick head and swirling of my tongue around it as my fingers continued to wrap tight around his hard dick and move along with my head moving back and forth. It didn’t take long before I heard his breath was heavier, moaning and groaning as I took his whole shaft deep all the way to my throat.

Before I know it, I can feel his his balls tightening, his muscles are tensing up and he grabbed onto my head really firm. I looked up to see his face in ecstasy as he was building up the finale. I continued apply pressure and suction as hard and fast as I could as he shot waves and waves of hot cum into my mouth, leaking it all the way down to my chin and my cleavage. I was prepared this time round as I brought tissues and we cleaned up before making our way out of the meeting room. However, I went out for dinner with a cum stained bra that night.