View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat1871 View Post
About 6 years ago i was with a mnc for along time as part-timer in customer service and had been offered a full time position as a Finance Executive....not sure what exactly happened but i was close to this milf as we were smokers. We were always open about our conversations... anyways i didn't hide the fact that i was a boobs lover and she has some serious titties... she out of the blue start like teasing me, say her boobs feel bigger and all that.... and i said show me proof... she started showing me pictures at the smoking corner (fully clothed just revealing) this went on for a few weeks then she finally started sending me these pictures. and one day she sent me one which was in her see through clothing..... i started to cannot control myself around her, eyes always stare, and random erections at the smoking corner.... one day i said i wish i could spend a night with you, she said to me don't want la save money... don't spend on me... we entered the lift to go up and from behind i grabbed her titties and squeezed and i felt her nipples.... she let out a moan... later on she msged me and said that made her horny and she enjoyed it.... *Edit* (we never got the chance to do anything because her husband picks her up every single day) soon after i quit the company for personal reasons.... i still have her pictures but she started to be cold towards me after i left.... those were the days!
Wat a waste bro...she is a GEM of a girl n a wife...u shd hv continue to be in contact with her after u left the company ...too late for regrets now...all that is left is sweet memories of the past with her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor