View Single Post
Old 04-02-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Novita Lam go commando??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I think quite unlikely. When a girl pees, it's hard for her to wipe dry 100% all the time. Same for guys lah. No matter how we shake after peeing, we cannot ensure our cocks are 100% dry right? Somemore the pussy can be wetter during some parts of the menstrual cycle.

There is a girl who is known to go commando in my school years back. Sometimes when she stand up after sitting for a while, you can see a wet patch at the back of her skirt. The initial thought was she sat on a patch of water. When the real reason is explained, many of us go Ewww. We wonder if we can smell urine when we stand next to her. Definitely not sexy

If she goes commando, you can find a wet patch at the butt crack area.
May not be pee. Many girls have discharge. This is normal la.