Old 07-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
xia0bear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Encounters with my bf (:

Hello guys! It's my first time posting my sexual encounter with my boy. Hope it does not bored the hell out of you guys. Hehe. Alright, let's start, shall we (: I'm attached with my boy since I'm 14 tilll now. 5years of relationship and still counting on. It all started on our first few months together and we had light petting already. Cause my bf is older than me by 4years and he did heavy petting with his ex before. So after we celebrate our half year anniversary, we went back to his house. And at his house, I told him that I want to bath as I feel kinda tired so he went to on the heater for me. On his tv and watch for about 5minutes, there's no show to watch so I went to bath. After my turn, it's his turn to bath so I went to his room and rest on his bed. When he bath finish, he came in and join me. So we hug and face each other, soon, we kissed. While we're kissing, his hand are roaming around my body and soon, I become half naked. He then suck my breast and caress it, playing while kissing me. So I just use my hand to touch his lil bro. It's hard. Hahaa. Then he suddenly ask me,

Bf: Dear, can I take off your shorts?
Me: Huh. Can don't want. I shy leh. I know you do before with A and is horny now. I use my breast help you release. Ok?
Bf: Don't want la. I want see your lil sis. Can a not. Don't be shy la. I also see your breast already. I want to finger for you cause you everytime help me. Now I want make you feel horny. Trust me dear.
Me: You sure? Don't want laa. Later pain how. I not horny now also. I trust you but...
Bf: Ok. Don't scare and just enjoy ok.

When he was saying that sentence, his hand already start to unbuckle my belt and unzip my shorts. And he too, strip himself naked. Soon, we both are fully naked. He then use his leg to spread my legs apart and use his finger to touch. As it's my first time being touch by a guy, I struggle to close my legs.

Bf: Dear, relax. Don't struggle. Relax ok.
Me: But I scare leh. My first time.
Bf: Dear, trust me ok. If you don't like, I stop.
Me: Ok but must gentle hor.

Soon, he start kissing me again and explore my body. And his hand push my leg open then slowly touch my lil sis. I somehow like it. Hehe. And started to get a lil wet.

Bf: Dear, I insert 1 finger in ok. If pain, tell me.
Me: Ok.

And so, he finger me for the first time.

Bf: So how, like it?

I nod my head shyly and enjoy the fingering while I stroke his lil bro since he made me enjoy. As he begin to finger faster, I let out some soft moan. He heard it and said that my moan made him more horny. So I ask him to stop fingering me and I blow for him till he's going to cum, he pull out and cum all over my face and body. After that, we clean up and he send me home during midnight as it's during nov hols.