Old 23-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cummed in a 22y/o Intern/Exchange Student

After a couple DMs requesting to continue my story, finally found the time to now. Apologies for the delay.

Gigi (Caprice look alike)

I'm sure many bros here have fapped to Little Caprice online. I am no different. When I first saw Caprice, my little bro couldn't stop thinking of her. She was my go to release during secondary school days.

Fast forward to my internship (can't name where due to privacy concerns). There was where I met Gigi. At first glance, she had a goddess body and pretty eyes. She wore her mask the whole time so I couldn't really see her actual face. I didn't give much thought as many girls go from 10/10 to 4/10 after they remove their mask. However, this wasn't the case for Gigi.

It was our first day as interns. After the ice breaking during orientation, we all head for lunch with the managers. It was then when I first saw Gigi's beautiful face. She sat opposite my during lunch, sandwiched between all the seniors. The moment she lifted her face, my little bro stood up.

HOLY FUCK, she looks like Caprice. That face, being 22 with that hot bod, I can see all the managers peeking at her. They would glance over at her when eating their food. Kept striking conversations with her. The manager beside her (50+ yo male uncle) kept peeking at her boobies. She's probably a B? Not huge but cute boobs.

She'd always wear dresses that would show her cleavage to work. Like below (she's in France now, she sent me this pic few days ago hehe)

With a height of around 170cm, I could see her perky ass everyday with the dress. I was lucky to be her colleague during the 6 months internship. Im not normally a reader but I devoured a few dating books (like The Game, etc), watch videos all in 1 week. I guess when you have a goal in mind, you'll do it. I was very motivated to getting her, but being an Asian, I had my own self doubts. Everyday at work, I can see my seniors (ang mos) flirt with her, bring her out for lunch (without me, sienz). I would get so jealous because they had status and money at that position. And from what I read, girls like that. I knew I was losing in this game.

That was when I learned about Frame control - the perception of value. Girls dont care much about your race, height etc. They care about how you make them feel. The emotional polarity. I knew I need to stir some emotions in her and make her reception of my value higher. Easiest way? Invite my female colleagues or friends to lunch when I go out with her. I'd do that every lunch time when she's not having lunch with the bosses. I'd ask her out for drinks (Ang mos almost always say yes, they love to drink and have a good time) and would call my female friends. I'd crack some inside jokes during work hours, any opportunity I get I'd have physical contact with her (hitting her back when I crack some jokes, touch her thigh when she seems stressed with work, etc). I'd also give her cold shoulders when her joke is too sensitive, not that it bothers me but it's part of the game.

When our company has maintenance people coming in to change flowers/plants, I'd say I hired them to make your desk look better, you can thank me later at lunch. I learned lots of jokes and about masculinity. However, I still felt I didn't have the edge. Those seniors ang mos have good height, well maintained body, funny too, etc.

During coffee break, I was at the pantry, making coffee for myself. I overheard this 2 bosses talking about Gigi. I think they didn't notice me, they was talking softly.

Boss 1: How was your weekend mate?
Boss 2: Yeah was pretty good. *whispers* I was out with Gigi last night. *wink
Boss 1: No way, did you...?
Boss 2: She is wild *whispers softer*, we're meeting again today after work.

A part of me was broken. My Gigi was eaten by my bosses. My hardwork for 3 weeks was wasted. Though she wasn't mine, I couldn't bare the thought of sharing her with others. I went back to my seat, starred blankly to my screen.

Gigi: Hey are you alright? Did someone fire you? haha
Me: No haha Just heard about something I shouldn't have, that's all.
Gigi: Oh what was it?
Me: P&C. You know me, I'm pretty tight with the higher ups
Gigi: yeah right...

(after finish bantering, we went back to work)

All I could think of was how I lost The Game...