View Single Post
Old 25-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
No point telling the bros here to keep inflation low one la. I tried so many many times but they still pay like that how to persuade them to make prices go down. Inflation is real just say the real thing. Don't say others unnecessary stuffs like very dangerous to scare bros from going in. I have been there and many other bros also been there already. So far nothing and I think being street smart is individual responsibility. U can be robbed at anywhere in the world why in JB is considered very dangerous leh? Also I always tell people don't act smart or think you are good. U feel accumulate good karma but telling people not to go over. What about those business owners who desperately need our support to continue their lives and their children studies??? Are u the one putting the nails into their hearts and lives? So nobody is Saint, let's not try to bother too much about others. We can never make everyone happy, just make sure we are happy ourselves can liao.
Bro, if your imagination is good you can even tell people why not pay ml bigger tips? Maybe she needs the money to support 4 kids and a gigolo in china? Haha. I already said, if bros really horny they won’t be scared to go inside jb no matter what others say. Other people are free to say their own opinion.