View Single Post
Old 25-04-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: Travel to JB 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
You keep on telling people JB is a dangerous place and don't go there and say those people who keep on telling people to go there must be thieves and can't wait for us to go there. Then is it right to say you might also be some spa or massage parlor or KTV operator who so scared then they will snatch away all your business and you will not be able to continue exploiting the bros held ransom trap in SG? HAHA.

Come on people, if you think JB is dangerous, what about US, India and Cambodia and etc. Robbing and thieving happen all the time around the world and it is up to individual to be street smart to avoid them to your best. At least you are not encountering gun shooting, raping or pushing you down the train track etc which is life threatening.
I have no agenda. I can only give advise to accumulate good karma. If bros really hot and horny, no matter how dangerous also they will go jb one. If the whole sg rush in jb also not good. We will cause prices to be inflated very fast and then everything is back to square one. We will destroy the playgrounds on both sides of the causeway. But anyway nobody in this forum can change the momentum of demand and supply by just a few words.