View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: How do you find a good SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkdbec View Post
I've been sugaring babies for awhile and have heard some stories from them. A good daddy is someone you have to vet thoroughly. From what I hear, usually it's not the mid 30-40s driving sports car sugar daddies that are generous but the normal down to earth sugar daddies are more generous.

I think a good rule is usually not too young because younger men sometimes are just looking for a hookup. I think you can try some of the sugar sites and try to vet then in the meet & greet. More experienced sugar daddys will give a nice cash gift after the meet so that's also a good sign they aren't going to be cheap.

Currently I have my hands full with arrangements but if you want some tips on what pictures to post for your profiles you can drop me a message
Full of shit. Already told your to stop inventing words. Simi lancheow is sugaring? U remove the hair from a charbor, izzit? U sugaring them like baking a cake, izzit.