View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

As we locked our tongues in deep frenching, I groped her B cup boobs and in return she let out soft moans. So far so good, no intentions from her to resist. From a sitting position, we stood up, hugged while continuing the kissing. Breaking up our kissing temporary, I helped her off her blouse while she took off my T-shirt. She was wearing hugging long tights, so it there wasn't any zips nor buckles to bother about. I pulled it down to reveal a pair of pink panties, a matching set of lingerie now she was left in. My erection was given a little more room when she took off my shorts, revealing the bulge in my briefs.

While she waited, I opened up the sleeping bag and put it into position. Taking off her bra, I took one nipple with my mouth and massage the other boob with my left hand, slipping my left hand into her panties to finger her. 3 point attack. She moaned like as if she was in trance, and she was getting wetter down there. Hearing the moans, it heightened my erection. I need her to do something with it, fast.

She seemed to understand what I wanted when I retreated from the 3 points of attack progressively. With me lying down now, she pulled down my briefs and almost immediately, my dick sprang upright; straight and bulky. She gave a handjob momentarily and proceeded to a blowjob. It was mind blowing. She took the whole thing into her mouth, and I could feel the shaft hitting the wall of her throat. Her tongue was licking all over and the head moved up and down, giving me one of the best blowjobs ever. The urge to cum was so strong, as much as my head wanted her to stop, my dick wanted her to continue. I wonder how long am I going to last. I moaned loudly due to the simulation.

Knowing that I was about to cum, she stopped and ease off a little by kissing me. She walked towards the table and took her bag. And she took out a condom. She was well prepared. Taking the condom, she fitted it onto my dick, commenting that it was big. Then, she slipped her panties off and mounted me. Due to the size, she had difficulty inserting it into her pussy. And when she finally did, she let out a cry, possibly a combination of pain and pleasure. She started to move her hips, albeit slowly. Once she was comfortable, she began to let out moans of pleasure together with me. Her blowjob rendered my endurance low, I was going to cum anytime.

Shifting into missionary, I took control to delay the ejaculation. I moved slow, but her tight pussy wasn't helping at all. I was still getting very stimulated. Either I stop, or go all the way. I went for the latter. Increasing my moving pace, I climaxed with a loud groan. I cummed with great force, releasing huge loads of cum. She probably enjoyed it from the looks on her face.

I withdrew, noticing my condom was filled with cum. As I laid beside her to rest, she cleaned up for me. Removing the condom, she wiped my dick clean with tissue and even helped me put on my briefs. Then, she pulled up her panties and went to toilet to clean herself up. Totally felt like a master. I probably need another round I thought.