View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Another unexpected affair

I recently got involved with a married woman, all thanks to Alice, my fuck buddy from another story.

This married woman, Sophia, is in her mid40s and comes from China. She is married to a wealthy Singaporean who is a property developer. Her husband supported her a sum of money to buy a franchise brand of a well known child care centre and she runs the CCC herself by being the principal.

Alice's youngest son is placed there during the weekdays and she would pick him up after 7pm. But lately, she is once again involved with another guy and became too obsessed with him that she didnt even make time to pick up her son. So she would text me to ask if I could help her pick up her son. I agreed to but only with conditions that she would need to check in hotel with me to fuck. I dont know why, but I never get tired of Alice, even though we have fucked so many times,and she also had been fucked by many diff guys. Her body is not something fantastic but its the feel that attracted me to her. She agreed to my conditions, and told me to act as her husband when gg to the CCC to pick up her son.