View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
No FR, let Mr Cactus be the first to let you guys drowl on your PC/Laptop..

Got contact from TS yesterday and already thinking of her last nit, so this morning pm her , was surprise that she reply me immd, after exchange afew more text confirm time and place to pick her..

While waiting for her, I was like thinking will she reject my 'interview'...after awhile she came down with tight low shoulder black top and demin jean look very chio ( 8.5/10) just like what TS mention that she in fashion business...

She sit down beside me and ask me if I'm hungry (so sweet 1), we decided to check into hotel first...Along the way, she said she find me very handsome (so sweet 2)...and was holding on with my hand while I was driving, went to the outskirt of GL, and check into H81..Once inside the lift she already hugging and kissing me (so sweet 30. Inside the room we tease each other with petting and kissing follow by deep throat frenching that last for 5 mins..can't tahan I oso use my hand to fondle her nipple and flip her top up to reveal her solid C boobs, soft with big aerola..

After all the kissing, we strip and went in to shower, saw 3 tattoo...1 on the right boobs( let you guys see for yourself) 1 on the tummy( interesting pattern) 1 on the leg. Inside shower she wash with tender and care, then I went to the bed and wake for her...She wrap in towel, cause she is cold...so we french again. This time we are like using our tongue to tease each other see who can resist to kiss first(so sweet 4)

Then she started with cathbath from my chest to my balls, (so sweet 5) after 10 mins she start to engulf my manhood into her mouth and started blowing and using her tongue twirl around. I oso use both my hand, 1 playing with her boobs, another to finger your clit..in no time, she already very wet and high.

She enter from the top and she can ready rock in the bed, can see she is enjoy having sex with me, change to missionary without taking my harden dick out from pussy and cont to trusting in...her moaning is now getting louding. We change to doggie and cont from where we pause...shoik

I just do not want to finish this bonk so soon, as she is enjoying every trust I push in, soon, I was already exhausted and sweating like hell, she offer we shower again to cool off..WOW super sweet with GFE feeling 6.after that my dick oso cool off, she cont another round of Catbath, what follow next was a real surprise...She give me another BBBJ-so sweet 7...for the next 10 mins I just enjoy her BBBJ and busying play with her boobs..not long I cummed after that (BBBJ)

Went to shower again and we just lay on the bed for the next 15 mins or so...we change and sent her back to her place, on the way 1 bro call her she mention that he around the area, so no lunch for me, but she promise next time no sex just lunch oso can,,,(so sweet 8)

Name: Chen Chen
Height: approx 1.658m
Weight: small built
Stat: beautiful C boobs
Complexion: abit tan
Look: 8.5/10 Nice looking girl, with nice eyes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 can be better
FJ: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10
Kissing: Yes
Frenching :Yeah
Fingering: outside her clit