Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Damade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
@UncleHasBeen

I ended with one recently. Been together for two years. It ended over badly, with her blocking me

It's been months and I am still trying to got out of the rut.

Any similar experiences?
I had two experiences that ended badly. One turned out still fine, my fb after 17yrs.
I think it depends on your reasons for break off. But i agree with unclehasbeen. That 17yrs one was with my heart in. It ended with me waiting for her and cannot move on (still with had others but always yearning for her). Even wished she divorced qnd be with me. Somehow after i closed it, i could move on and she and i are good friends and still is my fb. 17yrs man.. so natural and i could always erect for her easily. Not even with my wife who is younger hehe.
So what unclehasbeen said is true, make sure no heart is put in. The onoy heart put in should be the love making session with all heart. Dont confuse heart with care or lust. Very different. They like to feel that they are cared for , respected and loved but not the heart involved love.
I had 3 which was bad but after talking over, we all agreed. They knew what i offer is a different feeling but not the heart in or longterm love. Once they saw that they will move on. Which i am fine because it is clear and that chapter has ended. Move to another chapter or be a better person and let her close the book and move on.