Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
True point bro. I hv never dated a viet girl, so I don't know abt the gfe. but this case, Mika was unhappy her bf didn't want to fly with her sg, because scared to catch covid. anyway, as you say he didn't keep her close, resulting in Mika being fucked by me after arriving here

Details following:

I used the apps bumble and tinder after my short lived marriage ended, because as an over 40 with work commitment, then covid lockdowns, it was hard for me to meet new people after being overseas for many years.

I prefer to use the BFF best friend feature, because girls are less defensive than date mode, and easier to meet up casually. Then, if there is chemistry, can escalate into dates. I put my age as 33, though I am 43, turning 44 this year. Fortunately, I have baby face, so some girls even think I am younger than 33.

I used the overseas feature because i thought i will travel to vietnam when travel resumes. I connected with Mychau (Mika) who said she works in Vietjet but also likes to travel to Singapore. She said she was planning a trip with her BF and wanted to meet local friends. And when time came to travel, he didn't want to travel with her. On the app, I said, no problem, I would take her to all the famous places, Sentosa, MBS, ETC ETC. She wanted to check out Haji Lane, so we agreed to meet there on Friday 8/Apr night, 7pm for beers.

contd..

Steady bro. Hope you gain an FWB from this experience but be wary you don’t kena the following:

1) Catfished
2) Chop like one carrot head
3) She turns out to be an FL (but if the price is right, both parties happy, pls carry on).