View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up How Global Warming Saved The Planet

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

So many propaganda telling us that CO2 is a pollutant. That fact that CO2 together with H2O, is what life made of.

Watch the whole video below if you want to be much smarter than those phony propaganda shit.

Fifteen years after co-founding Greenpeace, Dr. Patrick Moore left to establish a more sensible, science-based approach to environmentalism. Dr. Moore joins Stefan Molyneux to discuss the impact of increased CO2 in the atmosphere, the myth of ocean acidification, manipulating earth temperature data sets, environmentalist anti-humanism, verbal abuse from the left, genetically modified organism (GMOs) and how "Global Warming" saved the planet!

Dr. Patrick Moore is one of the founding members of Greenpeace and the author of “Confessions of a Greenpeace Dropout: The Making of a Sensible Environmentalist.” Get the book: http://www.fdrurl.com/patrick-moore

How Global Warming Saved The Planet | Patrick Moore and Stefan Molyneux

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.