View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold
Re: Met married former teacher on an app. oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wouldn't u guys feel odd or awkward having to strip completely naked to each other n seeing each other privates for the 1st time to do the act ??..esp for the teacher who is older than u having to show her boobs tits n pussy for u to play with for the 1st time ...as for u wouldn't it be an excitement n curiosity to see how she look like in her birthday suit esp those forbidden areas of her naked body that u hv never seen b4 all those years they were covered when she was teaching u ??
Not awkward lah... I dated my ex lecturer... She taught me for a module and I asked her out after that, went out a couple of times then we had sex. Lasted about 3 months. I even stayed over at her place and she drove me to uni the next day.