View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Met married former teacher on an app. oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradgunnerzz View Post
Funny how I saw this thread as I’ve bedded my former teacher before, although not through a dating app but by bumping into her at a party.

I think it’s easier when you realise that they’re human too and they have their needs
Wouldn't u guys feel odd or awkward having to strip completely naked to each other n seeing each other privates for the 1st time to do the act ??..esp for the teacher who is older than u having to show her boobs tits n pussy for u to play with for the 1st time ...as for u wouldn't it be an excitement n curiosity to see how she look like in her birthday suit esp those forbidden areas of her naked body that u hv never seen b4 all those years they were covered when she was teaching u ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor