Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bonker-69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: 18yr old student lynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelfighter View Post
Sorry to correct your english. I dun proach but i invite.
There is always a bond between Okts n their gals. Unless the relationship between them is weak or the okts cant give them business then they will leave eventually to be independent FL or join another okt. It is also hard for the gals to make a decision cos they also afraid to make a wrong decision and may end up even worse.

Independent FL join okt is because mainly they dun wan their personal life to be disturbed especially wif perverts asking for phone sex etc. So wat make those number distributors feel that the nos they gave out to are really trust worthly customers? 1 nos given out is as good as giving out to 100.

Also recently in the forum there are quite a lot of local independent FL. Who can make sure tat those gals r really independent and not someone using a gal nick to market another gal just to escape sponsoring the forum? Y are so many nick keep claiming i am not a okt? I dun mind to have competition, but fair competition. But those pple hiding behind a gal nick or operating on behalf on the gal to earn comm, i just feel disgusting. U may think you r smart cos u dun hav to pay to advertise but it will not for long. Cos anytime the moderators will close ur thread once u r exposed n i am sure to visit the gals when i am free

Bro milkshake00, ur mistake is u r too secretive to ur gal. U told her u got a okt friend who is taking 50 cut but she nvr speak or meet that okt. U just ask her to pass the money to u. 2ndly u only told her 3 things before she go meet customer. 1) bathe wif customer b4 n after 2) cannot extend the session 3) Cannot do raw. U go check around all okts how much time we spoke to our gals b4 sending them to the field. Lastly she feel insecure wif u. U reply all the guys sms when she not around. N when she meet u, u just pass her the phone and ask her to reply n contact the customer from there. U wan take cut and ask her gal to do all the coordinating herself. Hence wif so much doubts in her, tat is y she accept my invitation.

As wat bro infinitiumus stated. Wat pricing the okt fixed is the okt n gals problem , let the market decide. So bro milkshake00 if u still treat her as friend u should wish her do well. Hope this chapter is closed.
bro af, no offence lah but indeed, theres a difference between invite and poach and whatever you said here you can claim that u invited. not a problem but why is it that you must invite them to join u? why not find local girls on your own. i dont see bonita, cyberokt, TE poaching/inviting girls though i have NEVER book their girls.