Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 1
BatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBatDick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Meet her earlier in luxury hotel @ central location.

Pretty arab face, her plumps lip is meant to be kiss and suck.. Hot body with good curves, with soft bouncy C cup. those who like petite girls with big boobs - she may be the one for you. She is not shy with kissing and will take the initiative to do sexy dance. she was wearing her headscarf, with her sexy skirt , gold chain bra damn!! felt like a PRINCE OF DUBAI in my own private harem..

Solid BBBJ too. Seeing her suck my dick with her sexy lips and eyes is a sight to behold. Sensual and long. Really like edging type, I feel close to climax, she slow down and focus on other parts like ball. She can go on and on. Suction was good, occasional deep-throat and slurpy noises galore. I got her to lick it from tip to base before gently guiding her to taste my balls. She knew I was ready for action.

Her pussy was super tight and wet has no smell or taste.. she get wet easily.. I did her in doggy at the makeup table and roughly turn her over to sofa near the window. Took it like a champion, we did few more position that require her to be more flexible and manage to make her orgasm!!

ENDING ; she love it when i playfully pull her hair to guide her to go as deep as at her back of her throat and pump it hard. she stick her tongue out playfully for me to cum all over her mouth and face..she took her finger, wipe some of my cum and lick it playfully ..

while leaving her room, she gave me a short french kiss session just to tease me again. she is playful..

Overall, 9/10. opt for PSE with headscarf fantasy, was an amazing session. Natural moaning, with full face expression..

Session was really a full out lust for both of us. We were both super horny and she was really accommodating.

Very good experience: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5 Hearts service
GFE: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5 Hearts for GFE
RTF chances: HIGH provided there is some discount hehe..
Communication; French & basic english but language hold no barrier when it come to pleasing me.. as she is willing to please ..