View Single Post
Old 17-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Before I continue I hope that the flaming against others will stop. Everyone is entitled to their own views.

Firstly, let me clarify some things.

1. I never knew she was married till much later.
2. I never knew her real age or name until much later.
3. I never intended for anyone to flame anyone else.

Thanks.
I'm just speaking out, giving constructive criticism against screwing / messing with someone's wife.

There are plenty of hot, single women out there who are more than willing to give up the kitty. I'm not stopping you in your story at all but you have to take in consideration of other people's views on marital affairs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomround View Post
If you're a man whether you are married or not and you screw a woman who is not your wife then you should remember that the woman is someone's daughter or sister and related to someone. There's a bond between her and those people stronger than relationship with husband.

So don't be a moral police in this forum. Once you are a cheongster you're in the club.

TS, go ahead and continue your story. You are telling what you already anyway. There's a lesson to be learned here.
I don't go around messing someone's wife when i chiong. It's merely a transaction on both parties. There is NO cheating or causing harm to other families.

There are geylang houses, ktvs, sammyboyforum to choose and pick if you need to find find that release. Is there a need to play with fire or do you really want to become her new husband?

Neither does morality of it that bothers me, it's the risk and the damage it does to yourself and the society makes me think is a bad thing.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection