View Single Post
Old 17-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

I never expected to see her again.

It was at least two months before I received a whatsapp from an unfamiliar number.

"Hi Mark, Ann here. Remember me?"

Of course I did. She was the office lady who I didn't manage to hook up with. And she paid me for driving her home. I might as well have quit my job and become a chauffeur.

But I replied anyway.

"Hi Ann, what's up?"

I never really paid attention to what she was saying about her job the last time we met. All I knew was that money was involved. She was some sort of money manager I think.

She also never did reveal her age, marital status and other details. I was also pretty sure Ann was not her real name.

Anyway, she had just completed a deal or something and wanted to treat me to dinner and drinks to pay me back for the drink and entertaining her the previous time.

It seems that the whole night she was at the pub, the only people who made decent conversation with her were the waitress, bartender and me. Every one else merely asked if she would like to go back to their places.

It wasn't surprising why.

While not drop dead gorgeous, Ann was rather tall in heels, had an ample butt and at least a B cup chest. Her shoulder length hair had streaks of auburn and was tied up in a ponytail.

Anyway she arranged to meet me at Pasir Ris MRT at 8. I was kind of cursing my luck as I had to travel all the way from the West to the East during peak hour. It was at times like this that I regretted giving up my car to my cousin's husband who had just gotten a sales job and needed a car more than me.

Anyway, I dressed simply in jeans and a tshirt as I hung around the roundabout where parents usually picked up or dropped off their sons who were in Tekong.

It was a bad idea anyway as it was Friday, and the area was cluttered with both humans and cars.

I reached rather early at 745pm and must have smoked three sticks while waiting for her andher Hyundai.

At around 815, I was about to leave as the Hyundai had not appeared yet. I thought about texting her to ask where the fuck she was but it might have made me seem desperate or even rude.

At 820, she texted me.

"I've been sitting here watching you for quite some time."

What the fuck?

I scanned the vicinity again and saw no Hyundai. None that resembled hers anyway.

"Where are you?"

"Red BMW."

The only red BMW there was a convertible. Surely that was not her?

I walked towards the BMW.

Sure enough, she was inside.

How many freaking cars did this woman have? I did not recall seeing any red car parked nearby the last time I sent her back. But I got in anyway.

The first thing I noticed was her creamy white thighs that were scarcely concealed by the denim shorts she was wearing. Her hair was left untied and it cascaded down her slender neck to her naked shoulder where the wide neckline of the toga top she was wearing resided. I saw no bra strap. The image I had of her as a prim and proper office lady was immediately shattered.

"You look different."

"It's my off day."

"I see."

She had much difficulty getting out of the area due to the mass orgy of cars.

"Fucking idiots."

I had never heard her use profanities before. This was a completely different side of her.

"Where are we going? "

"The Coastal Settlement."

"What's that?"

"It's a nice chillout place at Changi Village. Never been there?"

"Nope."

"Oh. I hope you like it then."

She must have been going at around 120km/h. For once I was really intrigued by this girl.