View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDumbgame is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yes her E-cup boobs are indeed impressive, albeit a little saggy. Blame gravity there.

But like a bro said in his MR, she seems so jaded already. Also, no kisses (not even a peck) and no zhut. Really stark contrast with previous occupant of her unit. Will only consider RTM if regulars unavailable and I need a release badly.
Concur concur concur.

MR for ML Baozi (38D) SLG.

Tldr; can go if keen to fondle/hug a natural 38D bbsyt. Rest of service are in vanilla condition.

My experience as follow:
Living room is reeked… with all the towels drying indoor due to rainy weather… so smell beware.

SYT, definitely vanilla max. Received vanilla sop. Looks better in person than in photos. I like her look. Did a relaxing massage with good strength and some elbow kneading. Semi-nude, with a pair of natural 38D, and sensitive nipples that harden upon every fondle. Hj has no pattern but is sincere and accommodating and lasts over 30mins without complaint. Some gfe after chat, flirt, hug. Can chat quite a bit, showing me some of her travel photos. Bubbly person when open up. Overall, new and green, and very conservative on playability. Rtm? Might be worth waiting a few months for her to get seasoned before considering.

FAQ. What is vanilla sop? (imo) namely simple massage, semi-nude with no pattern hj, restrictive (no zhut, no kiss, no rub, no boobjob, no blowjob, no topup), a time watcher.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/bao-zi-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 30-04-2024 at 10:09 PM.