View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Came over from other playgrounds to visit this Xiao Wan. Nice sincere girl. Straight talking and hit it off like old friends. As previously shared, FN with good sensual skills. Hardworking too. If you mange to get slots, good for you. This poor young girl is overworked and overwhelmed with messages so give her some time to reply.

Anyway PSA: Coco that hot young cute high gfe sexy kitten is leaving mid to end may. Not coming back to this line already. So grab your chance before the boat leaves. Not trying to create FOMO. U all don’t visit I got more time to spend with her. Just sharing intel because sharing is Caring I dare say in all my years of cheonging to get Coco at this price point it’s probably not going to happen again. So I’ll concentrate all my firepower for my last hurrahs!
Wa sad sia after seeing your post on Coco. Really need to make few more visits before her departure. Location may not be ideal but her attributes makes up for the shortfall. Its very hard to come across such gem at this price point again