Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 17
Abildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAbildd is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Off my head, I signed up for these activities over the years.
There were quite a lot more and i have to dig through my personal journal to list them.
These are the more memorable ones with the highest hits rate.
I have never looked back since, good ole times

Toastmasters course.
(One hit and we are still together since 2016 )

Dive course. Follow by dive trips.
(Had 4 flings each lasted 3 months while one is still ongoing since 2018. This one is a keeper )

Facebook home cooked food group
(This is a constant rich ground for lonely pussies. I had at least 6 flings from there and still on holding onto 1 since 2017. Keeper this one )

Overseas skydiving trip
(Met one of my fave FB. Still together since 2019, definitely keeper )

Mountain climbing trip
(Went Lombok. There I didn’t do any hookup as I wasn’t feeling too great. Probably it was the altitude, but it was fun. Our group’s neighbouring tent, a group of Japanese women were fucking an Indonesian porter from the group)

Local animal shelter volunteer program
(The moment I joined I met one and she is one of my fave FB. Still going on strong since 2017 and she is 15 years younger than me. Keeper of course )
Wow bro, it's amazing kinda 'witnessing' a reverse gangbang and got to know 5 keepers