Thread: JB experiences
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by toedrive View Post
All right dear bothers, another ride in for me.

Shall skip the customs clearances as it was previously mention. As the trip in was rather late i opt for a massage first but sadly plenty of joints was still fully booked during this period. Got my phone up n texted Rubysexy.
It was a week day and having most massage parlors jam packed up was really astonishing.

RubySexy FR.
Arranged with the OKT for Moon, her stats from the pics were publish as 36B, Ori, 165cm, viet. Location JB town.
Went up to the room and i was shocked with a lady roughly the same height as me(im 177cm). The looks was seriously different from the publish info.
36B seems like a Runway on her.......
(those of u who has their telegram can reference it yourself)
damaged @ 220rm i shot.

Deed was pretty standard, undress, shower and action.
We did engage in some light chatter, but my mood was really to finish it up n move on. Not too sure if its ok to give a full FR as Stable is heavily promoting their services on SBF.

Key points i'll state is,
Moon

WL has bad breath.
Complexion was on the rough side.
BBBJ was decent.
Deed was BAD as i felt like i was pumping a hallow tree.
Overall experience will give it a 4

RTF NEVER

Will give the stable another go as their wares from the publish info still has some decent lookers or new joiners. Hopefully it wont be another disappointment.

Fortunately, during the hunt for my meals i happen to chance upon King Spa. Took the opportunity n went for a session. No wonder seniors chiongsters highly rave this joint. The massage is really top class, ML i got was really in good shape. While waiting for my slot did see some ML walking around and not all are that great in shape. So im just lucky. ML was able to determine where my knots are and focus on the tighten areas.

Overall i had a lousy deed but a good massage, the experience is still ok if not for mighty King spa.

King Spa
150, 152, Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi, 80400 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
ML is no 9
You should have rejected bro. By continuing you are indirectly supporting bait and switch. Only when it hurts the pimp financially will things change. Just my two sen..