View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Naughty Career - Sexy Encounters

Chapter 6- Soyabean Milk

Each chapter is a snippet of all naughty encounters during my 24 year career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“Some accidents can change your life forever.”
Timothy Phua, Electrician

Setting:
BACKTRACK to my 20s, when I was establishing myself as a Junior plumber/electrician.
I exchanged the number with a young girl (18) I met at a friend’s birthday party at a chalet.
We exchanged text messages now and then.
I was about 5 years older than her.
Would SMS to wish her merry Christmas and happy new year. But we never really met up or anything after our acquaintance at the chalet.

We were just dormant contacts in each other’s
Phone.
But it’s interesting how life suddenly bring people together

one fine day……I received a random text message

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Xue Wen : <Hi Frank, I know is a bit sudden. But I have no other friends to turn to. Free to meet and I tell you more when I see u? >

I was taken aback by her sudden message. We met up that day at Toa payoh.

When we met, Xue Wen seem pale and weak, as though she went through some serious crying and trauma.
She was carrying a small backpack.

I brought her to have some warm bowl of fish soup.
Which brought some warmth and blood to her pale face.

After understanding the situation, found out that Xue Wen like myself is from a single parent family. She couldn’t stand living with verbally abusive dad.
Recently, The dad took in another woman and she chased her out of the house.

All her friends shun away from her and she had no where to go.
My heart softened when I learnt that she hasn’t slept well or showered for a day.

I:”erm….You can stays at my place if you don’t mind it be a bits messy.”

Xue Wen:” thank you”

I live with my mum in a 3 room flat. My mum is like the best woman on earth. Shes simple minded and doesn’t have a temper.
My mum works night shift at a vegetable wholesale center.

Reached my place and my mum surprisingly was quite welcoming of a female guest. I didn’t even have to explain much.

Xue Wen was 18 or 19 year old…

She was considered quite tall around 1.56m.
she has an slim shape face, nicely defined eye lids with dark brownish shoulder length hair
Xue Wen has a very small and petite body frame, probably one of the slimmest girl I met so far. Despite her slim build, she has quite a nice B cup tits. The most attractive part of her is still her cute perky butt.
The kind you wanna just rip off her pants and doggie.
Xue Wen’s personality is very soft spoken and polite. She hardly talks and very introverted. She does warm up once she knows you better.

Xue Wen took a shower in the kitchen’s toilet
The naughty me had a peep into her backpack.
Of course i went straight into scavenging for her bra and panties. She has 5 sets of bra and panties.
1 white bra with some cartoon print, 1 beige one , 1 baby pink ,1 Pokka dot with cartoon and a black strapless bra.
Of course me being such a perv just had to give them a sniff.
Xue wen’s smell was so distinct and pleasant. Her feminine scent has a light tinge of floral fragrance mixed with a little milk tea like sweetness

For a moment, my cock got hard just by sniffing at her undies. I gave my cock a few light jerks to pump up the blood while sniffing on her pink cotton undies.

Unfortunately, time was cut short as I heard the toilet door open.
I quickly put everything back in place to avoid detection.