View Single Post
Old 18-01-2006, 04:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about SEX -Your Sex Dictionary

Why is the girl's profile always include blood group?

Most people have likened the Japanese interest in blood types to the American obsession with astrology. The argument for this is that a person's blood should have more direct influence on him/her than the alignment of the stars and planets. Unfortunately, having only four different blood types to work with makes for some very broad statements about these groups.

Type A - Calm, serious, hardworking, finicky, not emotional.
Type B - Curious, aloof, excitable, cheerful, unpredictable.
Type O - Charismatic, decisive, generous, authoritarian.
Type AB - Delicate, cautious, strict, sentimental.

This superstition is completely Japanese in origin having been set off by Furukawa Takeji's article "The Study of Temperament Through Blood Type" published in 1927. Despite the fact that his credentials and research were dubious at best and the work of supporters and skeptics over three-quarters of a century, Takeji's conclusions still form the basis of modern Japan's belief in blood as a determining factor towards character.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here