View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of
Re: Jb massage with special

Thanks to bro Zexify. His info legit ya. Make a move yesterday to hunt around jb. Went to jalan abad looking for proper massage with happy ending. Found 1 place. Hope to get syt masseuse as tricked pic from michat, end up got auntie type. However ya the quality for massage i rate 8/10. Opted happy ending too as my intention to splash the cash. Just give it a try.

Felt empty inside as i plan to get chio at least. Haha. Finish the session rest a bit, make a drive to Austin area. Any shop i got source i try to contact. End up at point as info by bro Zexify. The shop number no more valid. I directly go to explore.

Asked counter guy for recommendation, gave me suggestion but i refused, then i saw 1 hot ml, unlucky shes ady got booking, then counterman suggest another name. Gve a chance as i want to get released by chio syt.

Then session began. And ya this kind of place not for proper massage ya. Its memang for hanky money based. Please dont expect to get good massage here. Bonus question pop up and sure i ask the option. Not able to offer me max option as shes on red flag. Then opted max she can give.

What i can say its wow wow man. Superb view for me..my type. Cant stop to impress towards her beauty pairs. Drooling. Haha. Told me that shes not full timer there. Super yes for rtf. Will go for max offer when the red flag finish.

2 times happy ending for yesterday. Place getting well known as their stock i can say crazy choices. The damage please dont ask as you value what you got with the money. As for me its still not overpaid, and i enjoyed it i have no complaint.

I give 9/10 for 2nd session. Super hot. Credit to bro Zexify for the guidance.

Happy hunting guys. The info is there, no need to dm me as bro Zexify ady highlight the place area. Cheers.