Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sister in law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancan View Post
In order to let my Jie feel more comfortable in modeling for me.
I didn't want to push her too far since she had already exposed her panties to me for this 1st set.
Moreover I had already gotten a hard on while taking photograph of her especially her back shots.

I recalled that we only take that set as I think my Bro came back soon after.

By the way I did those photoshoot with my Jie from time to time, as sometimes my bro comes back, sometimes Jie is feeling tired, and sometimes my little nephew is seeking her attention.
Therefore in short, she had agreed to help me out whenever she is available.

Then there was this time which my Jie just finished her shower existing her room.
I noticed that she is wearing an old bra, which also mean that there might be a chance of her changing her bra or even removing it when modeling.
Seizing this opportunity, I intercept her in the kitchen to ask her to continue the club dresses photoshoot.

Thanks for supporting my e-commence project Jie, I said with appreciation.
"Can we continue from the last session of those clubbing clothes".
"Wah, this one is really sexy" exclaimed my Jie.
"I give you this piece lah, but I need you to model more sexily for me so I can sell to others to make back the $" I replied back with a grin.

She paused for a while, "Wait I go changed out"

As she turned around for the back shots, I noticed she is not wearing a bra for this piece
Indeed! my speculation came true...Time to seize the opportunity I thought to myself
In order not to overreact, I calmly continue with the photography session treating it as a norm and not mentioning anything.

Slowly I tried to coax her into posing different angles and positions.
Taking several pictures of her back shots
Soon I start to realize that she is getting more comfortable in abiding my instructions.

"Jie can you show a little of your shoulder to make this dress look more sexy" I asked. Reasoning that this dress front view is not so appealing as it is mostly covered up.
And surprisingly she obliged, as she pull down the blouse off her shoulder slightly.

And after several shots and position with her shoulder showing....
I got lucky!!

Finally you have returned. Are these recent or years ago? Cant wait for your updates!