View Single Post
Old 29-05-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12291 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masturbate before visiting ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
LOL, normally don't like to entertain gossip from ML about their other customers. First of all why thinking about other customers during your session. Next, if this is what the ML does, what would she be talking about you to others?
Some customers want to be very discrete and professional when having massages. You are not wrong.

Many of us also want to be friendly, relax and talk shop with the masseuses.

Masseuses usually asked about my working life and likewise I too asked about her working life. MLs talked about the male clients in general and never revealed clients' personal data. Of course for myself, I like to hear their juicy and bitsy experience.

If there were dinner meet-up, of course more sex experience talk cock session.