Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Duhast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Hi, new member here.

Appreciative of this informative thread. I want to try to share more info too. Gonna plan my time right and go for this over at Yishun.

Since i am quite confused regarding the "high and tight" style, i found a very nice website explaining the different styles.
http://www.circlist.com/styles/page1.html

If you are lazy to read all the anatomy portion, note that the inner and outer foreskin is considered separate. Doctors are able to remove most of the outer and retain some of the inner skin. In a high and tight cut, there will not be any "skin protection" in flaccid phase. THe inner foreskin by defaults stretch along the shaft of the penis, and thus providing the pleasure through its nerve endings.

Definite i will be choosing a high cut, loose or tight I am still thinking.. Any experiences with loose cut?

The website also have some very interesting info. Ever heard of circumsized people having reduced chance of catching HIV? Apparently the frenulum (if removed) is the reason. It contains the highest concentration of a particular blood cell which can be infected by HIV, thus removing frenulum might be a choice too. Anyone removed frenulum can share with their experiences?