View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of
Re: What is consider big for asian? 6 inch, 7 inch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
Hope you are not selling yourself... Well, if yes then you wont have any customer based on the statistics... Mainly coz normal girl wont buy you.. The one who may consider will seek for bigger.
nope...don't think there's anything to sell about him...let me try to sell something here...

Lelong Lelong experienced, sweet talking and understanding, 1.85m thick dark eyebrown sun skin tone. Puppy eyes, Humble sporty build, broad strong shoulder and plenty of chest hair to play wif. Trimmed birdie hair and nails. Programmed to ejaculate oni upon multiple orgasm, 8inch long 6inch thick automatic turbo dick wif a ferrari engine driven waist power tat can go from 0 to 100mph within 3sec, best of all is tat u can select ur fav speed. Sharp tongue tip wif vibrator-like nature tat can take good care of anything protruding.

Am I normal human being? Sometime i feel like i'm the superman reincarnated. I dunno why my gfs and fbs loved me so much each of them r sticking to me so close i'm so troubled plse help

P/s: for some ppl who jus don't get the joke, it's a joke, i'm jus kiddin

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!