Old 25-12-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Christmas in Japan

Japan has strange mutations of popular holidays. E.g., Christmas in Japan is more like Valentine's Day for couples.

I met Nadya at a conference in Jakarta where I gave a keynote talk. She was one of the student helpers at the conference just before the COVID-19 pandemic. I immediately noticed the small cross that she wore on her short necklace. After chatting with her more, I discovered that she’s a Protestant and belong to the largest Christian community in Indonesia whose population is primarily Muslim. The cross caught my eye because it was just above her very noticeable cleavage from her C-cup (possibly even D-cup) boobs. Her long hair and slim figure immediately made me fantasize about her riding my cock as I buried my face in her boobs. That fantasy, however, didn’t quite materialize although we spent quite a bit to time together as she was very keen to find out more about studying in Japan. We kept in touch via email and regularly video-chatted over Facebook Messenger. During the pandemic, she also started live-streaming her daily routines where she lived with her aunt in Jakarta. She used the Bigo Live Streaming app which seemed quite popular in Indonesia. I saw that by accident during one of the video chats I had with her when she asked me for help with her project. I immediately created an account and connected with her. Not surprising, she was using Bigo to live stream on sex sites to earn money. According to her, I was her greatest fan who contributed the most to her income. She didn’t know it was me as I wore a wrestling mask whenever we video chatted, and she always wore a face mask. We had online sex and I often shared with her videos of my fuck sessions with my students. When I told her that I was a professor in Japan, she immediately got very excited and told me that she wanted to study in Japan too. That’s why she’s doing live streaming to earn money.

Nadya applied for a scholarship from the Japanese government but she wasn’t successful. Based on my advice, she also applied to various other NGOs and eventually got one, which didn’t pay as well. She arrived in October. She started the Japanese language classes and concurrently studied for the graduate school entrance examination. I took her out for dinner on Sunday (eve of Christmas) to celebrate Christmas. Unfortunately, Christmas is not a public holiday in Japan. She met me after going to church in the afternoon. After dinner, we went for a walk, and she held my arm. I bought her some roses from a street vendor, and she was delighted. I planned to reveal to her my secret identity - her online fan with whom she had been chatting and having intense online sex with. I already booked a hotel room nearby and checked in earlier before meeting her. Coming from Indonesia, she was still not too accustomed to the cold winter in Japan. “Are you cold?” I asked her. She nodded sheepishly. “Come.” I said, as I led her into the hotel. She followed me without asking.

Once inside the warm hotel room, she took off her long thick overcoat. Her tight body-hugging dress clung onto her body like a second skin. I went into the toilet and took my clothes off. Then, I put on the wrestling mask that I wore during the online sessions with her. My cock was already hard as I walked out naked, wearing just the mask. “Merry Christmas, Nadya!” I said. She turned around and gasped. She stood there speechless as I walked towards her. I pulled her towards me and kissed her passionately on the lips. She recovered from her initial surprised and hugged me, kissing me deeply. “Hmmm... professor, you are my fan,... I should have know...” she moaned, as we kissed. I pressed my cock on her body, rubbing my cock on her. “Ahhh... “ she cried out as my hard cock poked against her crotch. Her hand held my cock and squeezed gently. “Hmmm.... professor, is this my Christmas present?” she asked seductively. I nodded. She grinned and got down to her knees. She held my cock and looked up at me as she licked the underside. Then, she wrapped her lips around the head, licking the tip with her tongue. Pre-cum oozed out. She savoured it and sucked hard, trying to coax more out of my cock.

I held her head and thrust slowly, fucking her mouth. She unzipped her dress and pushed it off, all the while sucking my cock hungrily. Then she stood up and led me onto the bed. I laid down, leaning back against the headboard. She straddled me, pressing her pussy on my cock. As she rubbed her pussy over my cock, I cupped and kneaded her boobs, twiddling her hard nipples. My cock was soon coated with her pussy juices. Holding my cock, she parted her pussy lips with the head, then pushed forward, sliding my cock into her vagina. My thickness stretched her tight vagina walls as I entered her. “Ahhhh....” she moaned loudly. “Ohhhh professor... I waited very long time for this...” she uttered. She rode me hard, thrusting her hips, slamming my cock deep into her vagina. Each thrust evoked a loud moan or soft scream of ecstasy when my cock pressed against the back of her vagina.

We fucked hard, changing positions a few times, until I finally cummed inside her in doggie position. “Welcome to Ned-sensei's lab.” I whispered into her ear. She giggled and asked, “Did I pass the entrance exam?” I chuckled, and replied, “Yes! You passed.” I pulled my cock out. She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean, then crawled back up into my embrace. As we cuddled, her hand continued to fondle my cock. “Sensei, you are still hard...” she commented. I smiled. “Yes, because I want more...” I replied. “You fuck Mie-chan, Keiko-senpai, ....” she asked, referring to the other students in the lab. “Of course, I fuck them every week.” I told her. “Ohhh.... you fuck me now every week?” she asked. “Yes, from on, I will fuck you every time you report to me.” I said.