View Single Post
Old 04-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Barney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hour Glass figure! SHINE from Bonnie....

First time venturing into the FL arena. Must thanks Bonnie for making it comes true.

Yesterday just join the Bonnie group and received the information on shine. Quickly book a slot at 4.30pm but was postponed to 5.15 pm due to housekeeping. As I went to the Hotel earlier, loiter around until I received the SMS from Bonnie on the room number. Immediately proceeded to the room.

Reached the room and press on the bell, "ding dong". One pretty lady came to the door to open and i entered the room. Wow, I think the photo in the group is doing her injustice. She looks far better than the photo. She is cute when she smile. She is also quite playful.

When I went in, we tcss for a while to break the ice. She then went to the bath room to fill the bathtub with water and told me to wait. She then came out to talk and look at the rain outside (it was raining at that time). Then we touch here touch there and frenching.

When the bathtub is filled up, she really cleaned you up like bros was saying 101%. During the time in bathtub, she also did BBBJ. Shiok but try to control. One thing I like is that there is no rush on the service. Good. After the bath, proceeded to the bed where she did catbath on me and subsequently went south to service my bro. At the meantime, I was busy playing with the boobs. I would say that her BBBJ skill is quite good. She knows where to find your G-spot and stroking you while doing it. Also, when she was licking the balls, she will look at you with the CFM face. Control. After about 10 minutes, she used her mouth to put the CD on my bro (I must say that she is good at this) and ride on me like a cowgirl. Not long after I came with my load inside her (with CD of course). We then wash up and take a rest and tcss. Talking about life and singapore. She is in Singapore for the first time.

After the rest, she was lying on the bed but wrapped up with a towel. Slowly, I lifted up the towel and service her, boobs and go down south to paint her. I must say that she is a good frencher. After sometime, she BBBJ me again and became hard, this time, we tried her riding, missionary and doggie. Finally, finished with doggie and she was moaning away while doing doggie.

A while later, washed up and leave. Before I leave, she hugged and kissed me and told me that she will be here until 11 Apr. So bro, please be fast before she is gone.

Stats :

Name : Shine
Face : 7/10 (I like her smile and cute face. She is very playful too)
Boobs : B Cup
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (good stroking and know how to get your G-spot)
Frenching : Yes
FJ : 9/10
Overall : 9/10
RTF : Yes if I can find the Vit M and time.

Overall a very good session. Still thinking of her this morning.

Please up my points if you like my FR.