View Single Post
Old 25-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virtual Reality Sex (360 Degree Views)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigoCarpathian View Post
Cannot, those cheap ones won't work well. For those VR to work correctly you need those higher quality VR that cost atleast S$100 S$150

For example samsung one costs around S$175 for phone based and S$880 for pc based, these are prices from sim lim. Those S$20 - S$30 are money wasters that do not work correctly and always jam and look like cartoon. Its just like handphones, those S$20/S$30 quality handphone is different from those S$200 handphone

But it the high ends one that is always sold out, cheap one anywhere can find because no one wants them

The reason it get hot is not because of the mobile but because of the gyroscope software inside, those lower end VR sets cannot read the high bit rates of video so it passes the processing power to your mobile cpu, hence you mobile becomes hot, but if you get those higher end VR sets, the video processing is done internally so your mobile remains cool

You should try the higher end ones as those are quite comfortable and really make the difference

The higher end VR sets has setting that can be set within the set that enable your eyes not to have a glaring effect and so your eyes never get tired at all, the expensive VR sets are expensive for a reason because of the higher quality and expereince

Myself i am using the samsung one, but do note the samsung ones only work with samsung phones so you need to jailbreak it to work with other phone models

I paired mine up with a video processing SD card for storage and the image flows like water, in all i spent S$250 but its the best S$250 i have ever spend in my life as its worth every single cent

May i check what type is considered higher end? PC VR n Phone VR whats the diff