Old 20-07-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
ah_ush deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When did you discovered your Lingerie Fetish

i started when i was around 6-7yo (if i remember correctly). Was staying together with 4 aunts and they were around 16-25yo. The feeling came very naturally, just felt very excited and heart pumping fast whenever saw their unwashed or clean panties and bras laying around their rooms. Like I said, so naturally to take their panties to sniff and touch rub with my cock. Yes, was only 6-7yo, but you just can't logically explain it. They were treating me as a small innocent boy and they even changed their clothes (with bra & panty on) in front of me. Years after years, I started to hunt from neighbors, relatives. I ride on my bicycle wandering around neighbourhood and "collect" my "trophies". I remembered when I was 14, visited my cousin's house and I was playing some PC games with my 2 male cousin. After few hours, I said I want to read some comic books and they asked me to take from their sister's room. My female cousin was 16yo that time. I was shocked when I entered her room (not locked) when I saw her room was so messy with all stuffs laying on the floor, books, clothes, pillows, towel, etc. Her wardrobe was wide opened and one thing really caught my was a pink cotton panty. That moment 1 evil thought appeared on my mind, stole as much as i could. In order not to let my 2 cousins wondering why i spend so much time in their sister room, first i survey the room condition and i just anyhow took 1 comic and went out. Then i was flipping the comic in living room and suddenly said out "ah, this is not nice, let's look at other books". My 2 cousins just replied, " go choose yourself, plenty in her room". So i went in again, and searched for what i like. In the end took around 8 panties (all cotton, school gal type) and 1 school gal type bra, fit all them inside my pants pocket, luckily the pant has more pockets.
After so many years, so many things had happened, caught red handed by mum, caught by ex-gf while cumming her roommate's panty, etc. I can say the fetish never went off, but is evolving into higher level.
I have played & stole from my teachers, relatives (cousin, aunt, niece), female friends, female colleagues, female classmates, friend's gf, friend's wife, housemates, etc.