View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Wow bro! This resonates so well and thank you for the insight. 🙏

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
+1

Had numerous such encounters too. Met a tall big boobs OL in her 30s from dating app. First date we hit off damm well. Told me I am one of the rare "normal guy" she has met. The rest of all the guys she met are either creepy or boring nerdy type. 2nd date we aldy making out in my car. Gave me a great BBBJ while I fingered her deeply as she was wearing a short office skirt.
That night after I send her home, she still texted me & we continued chatting. Even made plans to meet again. 2 weeks later I msg and realized she has blocked me. No reasons, no fights at all...

After reading the stories shared by my own frens and also other users on SBF, I realized I am not the only who has such encounters.

In general, there are some gals on dating apps who are really messed up, erratic and simply unpredictable/illogical.

One moment they will like u and treat u like a king, next moment they can discard u like a junk.

So my game plan now has changed - no point trying to establish anything long-term with these sluts. Build a good chemistry from the start, have as much fun as she allows, but be prepared to drop her and move on in a few weeks/months time.