View Single Post
Old 28-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Weird experience with Tinder date

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyliao View Post
Hi bros!

Met a married girl on Tinder and she was all over me on the first date.In her first date she mentioned her ex wants to keep it as open relationship. 2nd and 3rd date was in hotel and because she said I passed all 3 tests including the tool testing!🤣 Then her behaviour started to change and started saying she's busy, then asked to meet for a coffee then said she had a dream and her mother came in her dreams and told her she should not do it. We planning to do a daycation and send a message she having menses so should only meet for lunch and movie. After movie, she said she wants to take religion classes and essentially ended.
All the while planning a trip to go trekking trip in December, even when meet for coffee and movie.

First I ended it gracefully then sent her a long message saying it was a lame excuse and she just was trying to get over her ex by sleeping with me. Even when she had no intentions to continue why make fool by planning trip in December.
Just to share my experience - I've had countless of these encounters with gals I met on dating apps. One moment they can be passionate & enthusiastic making u feel like u have found your soul mate, next moment they can be cold and MIA/ghost you like nothing ever happened between u guys.

One thing I learn is those women who are open to "open relationships" on dating apps are generally broken, messed-up females with a narscisstic & weird personality. Their behaviour is sometimes without logic or reasoning one.

If u gona keep brooding over it, it will drain you emotionally and physically. I've been through that & knows how mess up it feels.

There's nothing wrong with finding these women for fun. Just remember to never get attached to anyone of them. Have your fun and move on.

I realized that if you want a stable source of intimacy from women, there are only 2 choices - 1 find a gf/wife and 2 book a FL/ML

Those flings/FWBs u find on dating apps are exciting & good fun, but very very unreliable and erratic due to the personality of these gals