View Single Post
Old 27-04-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
KingCheong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingCheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Weird experience with Tinder date

Don’t bother finding out the reason some SG girls are super weird n self absorbed. One minute they are passionate as fuck the next they treat u like complete stranger. As long you had fun without any repercussions that’s all that matters. I also met my fair share of weird local women on dating apps.

Few years ago, met a pretty solid n tall divorced milf. Went out with her a couple of times n the signal I get from her is pretty intense. By third meet she was giving me a solid BJ but unfortunately no sex. After meeting her one last time where we hanky panky at MSCP the next day she texted me to tell me we are not suitable.

Another one before CB in 2020, met a girl who is more than 10 years younger and I guess there was chemistry after that meet. Subsequently we met for dinner n movies but always hanky panky before we end the date. Then one night I manage to get her to come my office late night and we had sex there. Super awesome! After that I suggested we go staycation which she agreed, she even booked the hotel. Then came CB n our plans got dashed. Strange thing is I never heard from her again, she just ghosted me. Till today I got no idea what happened.

Anyway that’s how online dating is like.