View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!sammyliao is one of the Best!
Weird experience with Tinder date

Hi bros!

Met a married girl on Tinder and she was all over me on the first date.In her first date she mentioned her ex wants to keep it as open relationship. 2nd and 3rd date was in hotel and because she said I passed all 3 tests including the tool testing!🤣 Then her behaviour started to change and started saying she's busy, then asked to meet for a coffee then said she had a dream and her mother came in her dreams and told her she should not do it. We planning to do a daycation and send a message she having menses so should only meet for lunch and movie. After movie, she said she wants to take religion classes and essentially ended.
All the while planning a trip to go trekking trip in December, even when meet for coffee and movie.

First I ended it gracefully then sent her a long message saying it was a lame excuse and she just was trying to get over her ex by sleeping with me. Even when she had no intentions to continue why make fool by planning trip in December.

Question to bros here - what do you think she was looking for? If you are in my position would you just finish it gracefully or take any kind of revenge?