Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
Bataille deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Just to share about Bar Bar Bangkok which I tried while on a recent business trip. The place was forgettable although exciting by Southeast Asian standards. Had a session with Mistress Fern if I recalled correctly. She was probably the cutest of the lot but the rest of the girls were quite average looking. Once I was seated, two mistresses began performing rope bondage on a lady while asking me to join in the fun. Thereafter, they came to me and asked me to buy drinks for them. When I requested for an individual session, about 5-6 mistresses lined up in front of me so I could take my pick

Proceeded to a playroom upstairs. Place is clean enough with attached shower, x-cross and cage, along with a queen sized bed. Didn't manage to get excited during the session, perhaps it's just me as I have been used to Japanese standards, and left the place without coming

Overall the damage was less than 250 sgd, inclusive of the drinks that I bought. For the money and if one manages expectations, I would say that bar bar is a decent place. On my next trip to bangkok, I will probably source for Lorita or Nikki though, in the comfort of my hotel room
Thank you for this!

I have been wondering about Bar Bar for a while now. Still might go as I like the idea of performing in a public place.