View Single Post
Old 19-01-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!
Re: 2010 **** Wan Er - Professional Massage (No Hanky Panky) ---- pics inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Massage View Post
Bro Total69,
I support you! Either TS is getting free fuck while other bros kept assuming she does no hanky panky Or he has paid Moderator advertising fees. 3 threads already and Moderator never do anything? Come on who is kidding who....

To all newbies,
Queue up please ! If you want to get 9 points solid solid, very simple. Just purchase a min 2 hours slot and write a good FR. If you check the past postings, samsters who write good FR will sure get 9 solid solid points.

The irony is this - While TS kept flaming newbies for not abiding by rules and regulations and threathen them with " I will zap you jialat jialat ", he might not realise that it is now the so-called newbies who are keeping the thread alive!!! I have nothing against good massage, in fact I appreciate. But the way TS maintains his thread, you cant help but find that if Wan Er ever leaves our island, he will lose direction....he will realise suddenly his one and only ego booasting thread is gone.....no newbies to fuck and no chance to give out the generous 9 points solid solid.

Why is he so active in promoting her if he does not get anything extra? Arrange all the photos so neatly and ensuring the links to the old thread are here? Sexy pose but no hanky panky? She is good but for a person to take care of her so much.....

By the way this KangTao was originated by Bro Hamster. TS hijacked halfway claming Bro Hamster want some unfair services etc.....

I believe I am speaking for many brothers who has the same feeling as I do.

TS - I expect yout to response and I welcome it.
All these years since this SBF started, I think this is the first massage gal who deserve to be awarde the "Golden Globe" award for best massage and no hanky panky (not even HJ) ! I have not tried WanEr but if she can maintain this massage standard and principle for so long, she has only herself to pat on the shoulder for able to "contain" all our horny bros out there . Having said that, I still can't pull myself to try her even though I love a good solid massage. I don't know why exactly but feel like let her be busy with everyone while I try those second runnerup massage gals, which are not bad as compared to WanEr except lose out in looks !!! . Keep up the good work TS !