Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
Off my head, I signed up for these activities over the years.
There were quite a lot more and i have to dig through my personal journal to list them.
These are the more memorable ones with the highest hits rate.
I have never looked back since, good ole times

Yachting club.
(Met a model, dated twice then crashed. Had a light kiss on the lips, that was it)

Baking workshops.
(Plenty of flirts but not to my liking unfortunately)

Walking tour.
(Had been to 3 tours so far and one hit for each one. Only lasted 3 months about. Causal flings and sex. Easy come and easy go)

Dance classes.
(This is my fave and I highly recommend this. This is my mecca for pussies for all races, nationalities and age groups. Had 5 flings and the best part, they were causal about it. Nice!)

Toastmasters course.
(One hit and we are still together since 2016 )

Alliance Française de Singapour.
(Had 2 flings lasted for 4 months each.)

Dive course. Follow by dive trips.
(Had 4 flings each lasted 3 months while one is still ongoing since 2018. This one is a keeper )

Cooking class.
(Attended 2 different course. Had 5 flings from them, lasted 2 months each there about. Met a Russian lady, it was a whirlwind sex until her husband's work got the sack and left. We were fucking hard for a good 2.5 months on every other day)

Facebook home cooked food group
(This is a constant rich ground for lonely pussies. I had at least 6 flings from there and still on holding onto 1 since 2017. Keeper this one )

Facebook Foodie group
(Another very good source. Had 2 flings from there and one lasted 1.5 years because her children found out about us )

Overseas skydiving trip
(Met one of my fave FB. Still together since 2019, definitely keeper )

Mountain climbing trip
(Went Lombok. There I didn’t do any hookup as I wasn’t feeling too great. Probably it was the altitude, but it was fun. Our group’s neighbouring tent, a group of Japanese women were fucking an Indonesian porter from the group)

Running groups
(Joined 2 groups. Managed to grab a SYT who was 22 years old while I was 41 then. Lasted 5 months)

Local animal shelter volunteer program
(The moment I joined I met one and she is one of my fave FB. Still going on strong since 2017 and she is 15 years younger than me. Keeper of course )
Will your SO feel something amiss when you join these groups?